It is part of our routine to produce materials. Equally important, we need to make them look professional. Therefore, to save some of our (short) time, we should be able to come up with templates to speed up the process.
Here are some of my templates. There are three links for some of these. “View only” shows the template; “example” is a model; “make a copy” allows you to create your own handout using the template as long as you are logged in Google Drive.
Feel free to adapt the templates according to your needs. If you work for a school, it might be a good idea to add their logo as well. I do that, too.
1. board game – view only / example / make a copy
2. correction symbols – view only (PDF) / view only (JPG)
3. Error correction sheet – view only / make a copy
4. Find someone who – view only / example / make a copy
5. Handout (individual) – view only / example / make a copy
6. Handout (PW/GW) – view only / example / make a copy
7. KWL chart – view only / make a copy
8. Notes/essay – view only / make a copy
9. Stations – view only / example / make a copy
10. Vocabulary list – view only / make a copy
11. Vocabulary sheet – view only / make a copy (link to share with Ss
for them to create their own sheets: gg.gg/CreateVocabSheet)
Hope they are useful. Should you have any suggestions, let me know.